Call for Code 2019 Global Challenge
Answer the call. Submit your code.
Competition ended on July 29, 2019
To enter your team's code, its documentation, and team member information into the 2019 Call for Code competition, one member of your team will require the following information for the submission form.
- Submission name. The name for your solution or team in about five words.
- Short description. Describe your team's solution about ten words.
- Long description. About 500 words, or around one page of text, that covers the solution in more detail. Please include the real-world problem you identified, describe the technology project you created, and explain why it's better than any existing solution. You can supply additional documentation in your source code repository link below.
- Solution roadmap. A document or image that shows how mature your solution is today and how you would like to improve it in the future. This can include information on the business model, funding needs, and a sustainability plan.
- Link to publicly accessible GitHub repository (or other location such as GitLab or Box) where the judges can download, examine, and evaluate the source code behind the solution. You can provide additional description and diagrams in the repository. Hint: Review the judging criteria and rules: 2019 Call for Code Global Challenge.
- Link to a three-minute demo video. Record a demo of your project, upload it to YouTube or Vimeo and share the URL. Three minutes is the maximum length. You can link to longer versions from your source code repository.
- List of one or more IBM Cloud Services or IBM Systems used in the solution. Join the Challenge Community to get an IBM Cloud account. Your application can use additional data sets, libraries, and externally-hosted services to complement the IBM Cloud services or IBM Systems.
- Your email address and the email addresses of up to four additional team members. Each will need to accept the Participation Agreement. You can only be part of one team of up to 5 members, and your team can only submit one application.
The team leader who submitted the solution will receive an email confirming the submission details. If you need to update or replace your submission, please create a new submission. The latest submission from the submitter email address before the July 29, 2019 deadline will be considered the final entry.