Call for Code 2019 Global Challenge
Submit your solution
Thank you for accepting the Call for Code 2019 Global Challenge! You can enter your solution into the competition here. Only one team member needs to submit the solution, but each additional team member must also accept the 2019 Participation Agreement.
To enter the 2019 Call for Code competition, your team leader will require the following information to submit your solution:
- Submission name. The name for your solution or team in five words or less.
- Short description. Describe your team’s solution in 10 words or less.
- Long description. Describe your solution in more detail. Explain what you’re building, what problem you are solving, and why it matters in less than 500 words.
- Solution roadmap. How mature is your submission and where do you intend to take it from here?
- Link to GitHub or another source code repository such as GitLab or Box. You can provide additional description and diagrams here. Hint: Review the judging criteria and rules: 2019 Call for Code Global Challenge.
- Link to a three-minute demo video. Record a demo of your project, upload it to YouTube or Vimeo and share the URL.
- List of IBM Cloud Services or IBM Systems used in the solution. Join the Challenge Community to get an IBM Cloud account.
- Your email address and the email addresses of up to four additional team members. Each will need to accept the Participation Agreement. You can only be part of one team of up to 5 members, and your team can only submit one application.
The team leader who submitted the solution will receive an email confirming the submission details. If you need to update or replace your submission, please create a new submission. The latest submission from the submitter email address before the July 29, 2019 deadline will be considered the final entry.